- Responsible for designing and programming a small module or a large component and designing a feature, set of features, or whole feature area.
- Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
- Leads design discussion in a limited manner.
- Provide support for production and Dev environments
- Work with Internal Teams and Customer Service teams to resolve escalations
- Be available to respond to service availability issues and resolve them round the clock in a timely manner
- Develop appropriate operational and support documentation to ensure faster problem resolution
- Proactively identify application problem areas and assist in resolving them in collaboration with product engineering, Product Manager, Customers and DevOps team.
- Assist information security teams to ensure the production infrastructure remains secure.
- Ensure compliance of production infrastructure with information security requirements
- Technically mentor junior employees within the function.
- Work and drive the implementation and enhancement of monitoring requirements
- Work on setup new Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
- Experience in Jenkin/Hudson CI/CD automation tool
- Experience Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- Work with the Product team and DevOps to
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- 8+ years of Production Operations support experience preferably with a cloud services provider. Should be able to work in shifts
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Effective written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams and across cultures
- Self-driven. Should be able to operate with minimal management supervision
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Mission critical systems experience is preferred
- Demonstrated experience of delivering on commitments to clients.
- Works well in fast paced growing environment.
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more