BHGE seeks an experienced Project manager for wireline services applications at the BHGE GEC center in Pune. The successful candidate will be responsible for data mining and budgeting of all projects. The role requires collaboration with technology canters in UK and USA for design, manufacturing, laboratory needs and field support solutions.Essential Responsibilities:
- Data mining and reporting
- Microsoft projects
- Great written and verbal communication.
- Technical risk management.
- Engineering background and experience
- Preferred PMI certification
- Bachelor's /Master's degree from an accredited university or college with at least
- 5 years of experience in Project Management.
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Processes and Tools.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills in English
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to work autonomously within strategic guidelines
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Presentation skills
- Skills in the use of Microsoft office packages
- Skills in the use of SAP would be beneficial
- Skilled in identifying process improvements
- Planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and use own initiative
- Capability to think strategically and manage change