Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Prepare & Manage the technical & Commercial proposals of Control Valves for Oil & Gas Industry. Provide direct customer facing technical support during the bid process through to negotiation and order close out.
• Preparation of Technical & Commercial Quotes includes
• Interpret the customer requirements & specifications with quality and timeliness to meet customer needs & Technical conformance
• Produce technical Valve specifications based on the Customer Requirements
• Work with engineering to help secure best 'Technical Design' and 'Technical Sign-off'
• Work with the Sourcing teams to assist with cost out exercises to help secure competitive pricing
• Support the sales managers in their customer meetings & negotiations
• Participate in the ITO_OTR handover process providing technical support to the order booking process as required.
• University degree (Bachelors or Masters) or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
• Minimum of 3-6 years' experience Control Valve Industry and at least 2 years' experience in Application Engineering background
• Experience in capturing and interpreting customer requirements Flexible, adaptable and enthusiastic approach; good team player and effective communicator Thorough proactive approach to work, with a 'sense of urgency' to deliver quality 'on-time'
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to collaborate with business partners
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Energetic and self-motivated individual with ability to work effectively and cooperatively
• Self-starter with ability to lead multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
• Be comfortable with change and actively driving improvement
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more