This role is to provide Digital solutions to drive internal technology efficiency and external customer differentiation at the BHGE GEC centre in Pune. Lead a team to deliver digital solutions, which will underpin efficient product selection processes and develop differentiating digital customer solutions across all chemicals application segments both upstream and downstream. Work with SME's within the technology hubs in UK and USA to develop digital solutions as required. Essential Responsibilities
- Experience gained in Digital solutions to drive internal technology efficiency (possibly gained in a 5 -9 year period)
- Apply data mining and machine learning algorithms for product CTQ improvement.
- Interface with customers and internal teams for collection of data, analyze the same and draw intelligent conclusions to prepare proposals.
- Customer facing presentations to sell digital proposals
- Provide technical product recommendations and proposals to operations
- Support Geo-markets with tender preparations and project proposals.
- B.E (or) B. Tech (or) Masters in Electronics & Communication, Software, Information Technology from a recognized university with excellent academic record
- Predix and cloud technology ( AWS/Azure could be a plus)
- Database and data mining expertise
- Machine learning skills & big data technologies knowledge
- Programming in Java/Python/Web technologies
- Skills in the use of SAP would be beneficial
- Skills in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Technical knowledge of chemical products used in the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental compliance requirements
- Experience of embracing and leading digital initiatives in the domain to leverage advancements in the field for customer experience improvement
- Experience of working in a matrix, multicultural environment
- Communication Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Skilled in conducting a variety of laboratory testing
- Communication skills (ability to communicate over the phone, in writing, via email and face to face). Communication will be both internal and external with other Baker Hughes personnel, customers and suppliers.
- Interpersonal skills, (ability to work with a wide range of individuals in a variety of positions within a number of organisations where there may be a need to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, coaching, mentoring, negotiating and a number of other interpersonal skills)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Report writing skills
- Presentation skills
- Skills in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Skills in the use of scale management and integrity management product chemistry models would be beneficial.
- Must be numerate and have the ability to apply mathematical skills to support specific tasks.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team (both internal and external)