The SAP FICO/Tax candidate will be responsible for the design, configuration, delivery and support of solutions delivered to support business priorities. Candidate will also be responsible for delivering production support, including transnational issues, system enhancements and upgrades and master data. The role will responsible for continuously improving the FICO Tax processes and systems. Essential Responsibilities:
• Leads, participates or coordinates end-to-end execution of FICO Tax solutions, related projects and technology implementations. Introduces best practice and process improvement ideas.
• Provides subject matter expert solutions and hands-on configuration for VAT and Withholding tax.
• Provides process expertise and solutions in FICO Tax areas and integration with other SAP Modules and non-SAP tools.
• Works with business counterparts on delivering solutions based on Best Practices, efficient business processes, SAP standards and Tax expertise. Analyzes business requirements and translates them into design.
• Leads design activities, from requirement analysis to systems, application and process design specifications, implementation and support.
• Provides expertise for the estimation and financial analysis of projects.
• Knowledge of North America, EMEA, LATAM localization- Brazil, Russia, Argentina, and India. • Creates documentation for various stages of planning, design, implementatQualifications:
- Strong Domain Experience in Finance/Costing; Preferred Qualification CA/ICWA/MBA Finance
- Minimum 6 years of experience in SAP FI- CO with emphasis in tax configuration and support
- Proven experience in SAP FI-CO and tax integration to MM/SD Modules.
- Tax engine configuration experience for applications such as, Sabrix, Taxware, or Vertex.
- Knowledge of SOX Controls and Compliance
- At least 3 end to end SAP FICO implementation
- Experience in SAP FI and CO modules at least 3 - 5 years New GL, AP, AR
- Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks & impacts, define alternatives to remove technical roadblocks.
- Experience in leading globally distributed teams and working with multi-cultural environment
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently in a fast paced ecosystem
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, Self-starter
- Able to travel overseas for work - Global roll-out experience