Reporting to Manager- Digital Operations, the Application Operations Engineer of SAP SCM (Supply chain Management) function will be responsible for SAP solutions for all business processes around SAP PP/QM. The individual will collaborate with SAP Program & Operations teams across various P&L and geographical locations to promote process standardization, synergy and compliance with local and Global statutory regulations.Essential Responsibilities
- Delivery of integrated SAP solutions for multiple ERP projects across BHGE businesses while working with Program Managers, functional owners, service providers and other members of SAP Dev ops team
- Owns complete SAP PP/QM module solutions for various end-to-end business process, which includes prototyping, blueprinting, design, build, test, and documentation and post go-live support, including interfaces, cross module integration.
- Inhouse execution of project / Enhancement as well overseeing Project implementation solution delivery.
- Accountable for SAP PP/QM related interfaces with external system & cross module integration with other SAP modules
- Complete accountability of quality of solution delivered by program and operations team
- Drive SAP best practices standards across BHGE SAP Landscape. Ensure efficient and maintainable solution.
- Proactively engage stakeholders to identify opportunities for business process optimization
- Ensure the delivery of Stat/SOX compli
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Information technology and related fields
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in SAP ERP implementations
- Proven experience in designing and configuring SAP ECC 6.0 PP/QM functional module, cross-functional business solutions and system integrations.
- Knowledge/experience of PP/QM Integration with MM/WM is required
- Minimum two end-to-end projects in implementing SAP ERP
- At least 3 years of functional experience in respective domains
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA will be helpful.
- Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks & impacts, define alternatives to remove technical roadblocks.
- Experience in leading globally distributed teams and working with multi-cultural environment
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently in a fast paced ecosystem
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, Self-starter
- Able to travel overseas for work
- Global rollout experience