The role is for the Oil Field Equipment, Surface Pressure Control Engineering team based out of JFWTC. The Design Engineer is responsible for undertaking mechanical engineering activities related to SPC products and technology.Essential Responsibilities:
- Design Engineer is responsible for undertaking mechanical engineering activities based on customer requirements and developing them into design, detailed models/ drawings, design verification packages, design specifications, reviewing the design and then converting them into manufacturing specifications and operating specifications.
- Executing Engineering Activities per agreed schedule and timelines
- Exceeding expectations on Engineering Quality
- Work seamlessly with other design engineers and vendors on workscope assigned.
- Complying with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring health safety and environmental risk control are paramount.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from reputed college /university
- 3-5 Years of Overall Design Engineering expertise
- Working in O&G / Power /Infrastructure /Automotive businesses of similar scale and complexity
- Experience working with Pro-E /Teamcenter environement
- Strong CAD modeling skills
- Creation, Review and Release of Detailed Engineering Drawings including Raw, Semi and Machining /Fabrication
- Awareness /Expertise on ASME Y 14.5 GDNT and Drafting standards
- Ability to work as part of a flexible team
- Confidence to present to leaders and peers
- Execute with minimal supervision
- Eagerness to learn new things every day.