The Lead Engineer demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for flow and process instruments. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components such as smart positioners, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirementsEssential Responsibilities:
- Execute, analyze, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components such as smart positioners, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements
- Lead, train and develop team to maintain sustenance of global product definition required to define and support control valve instruments and accessories, assemblies or systems that meet corporate engineering standards and New Product Introduction program requirements.
- Lead the team on assigned specific organizational initiatives such as cost out, design automation using Microsoft VBA/scripts
- Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in electronics /instrumentation/ mechatronics from an accredited college or university with a minimum 3-6 years of experience in an engineering or other technical position.
- Adequate skill on testing electronic circuit assembly / Labview
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong product structuring expertise, Exposure in NPI / IP processes.
- Exposure in international technical/ regulatory standards and codes such as IEC/SIL/ATEX/ NEMA and NEC
- Experience in supporting the electronics product manufacturing
- Experience in firmware development and deployment
Job Location: Comibatore