Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Prepare & Manage the technical & Commercial proposals of Control Valves for Oil & Gas Industry. Provide direct customer facing technical support during the bid process through to negotiation and order close out.
• Preparation of Technical & Commercial Quotes includes
• Interpret the customer requirements & specifications with quality and timeliness to meet customer needs & Technical conformance
• Produce technical Valve specifications based on the Customer Requirements
• Work with engineering to help secure best 'Technical Design' and 'Technical Sign-off'
• Work with the Sourcing teams to assist with cost out exercises to help secure competitive pricing
• Support the sales managers in their customer meetings & negotiations
• Participate in the ITO_OTR handover process providing technical support to the order booking process as required.
• University degree (Bachelors or Masters) or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
• Minimum of 3-6 years' experience Control Valve Industry and at least 2 years' experience in Application Engineering background
• Experience in capturing and interpreting customer requirements Flexible, adaptable and enthusiastic approach; good team player and effective communicator Thorough proactive approach to work, with a 'sense of urgency' to deliver quality 'on-time'
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to collaborate with business partners
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Energetic and self-motivated individual with ability to work effectively and cooperatively
• Self-starter with ability to lead multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
• Be comfortable with change and actively driving improvement.
Job Location: Coimbatore