This position is for Integration Specialist in the SAP DevOps team at BHGE. This individual will be responsible for handling multiple existing integrations and will be involved in design, development and review of new integration projects. The resource is responsible for technical aspects in SAP ERP(ABAP). The resource is expected to understand the different operations in middlewares, interfaced applications and SAP ERP for integrations.Essential Responsibilities
- Key member in BHGE SAP Devops team, supporting delivery related to integrations in a multiple ERPs, multiple middleware and multiple integrated applications environment.
- Ownership in SAP ABAP domain; involved in solutioning, designing, building, testing and documentation of integrations.
- Participating in Integration Projects with different teams like SAP Functional, technical, Middleware and interfaced applications
- Drive standardization, best practices and optimization initiative
- Proactively work with program / project managers, partner teams, 3rd party integration team and sap to resolve issues; champion closure on business & technical issues.
- Responsible of quality of solution delivered by project and partner teams. Ensure best, efficient, scalable & maintainable solution.
- Role needs strong communication and inter personal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Engineering/Business Management with minimum 5 years of SAP work experience with a CMMI-5 organization
- 5 plus years of experience in designing, development and implementation of complex integration
- Experience with SAP Interface methodologies like ALE/IDOC, BAPI/RFC FM, PROXY, sftp etc.
- Good understanding of processing in different middlewares like SAP PI/PO and WebMethods. Working experience with any of the commonly used middlewares (like SAP PI or WebMethods) is an added advantage
- Experience on Secured Code development practices with respect to SAP Integrations
- Should be able to technical review the deliverables and guide the team to follow the standards and best practices.
- Experience on Web-services using SOA concept/ Experience of SAP Upgrades
- Experience with various connectors or adaptors used with SAP integrations like JDBC, JCO, Hybris and Ariba adapters
- Should have good knowledge on SAP Marketplace for applying
- SAP ABAP certified
- Working experience on Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills