All activities providing the necessary support on pre- and post-contractual administration & management , Terms & Conditions of the contract and the Management of claims. Also involves definition, management, and execution of risk modeling activities in support of the contract or project. Also involves definition, management, and execution of contract estimating processes and activities to support tenders and project reviews.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the profitability and customer satisfaction for assigned contracts.
- Own the financial performance of the contract
- Drive CMR process management for Global CSA
- T&Cs ownership: resolve any un-clarity in the agreement wording which may arise during contract execution
- Define, update, collect, discuss with Customer & deliver non contractual KPIs
- Drive upsell through upgrades opportunities, new services, Service 2.0, Extra Works
- Drive definition and implementation of fleet strategy for the contract (main focus on new-technology injection)
- Support negotiation phases relevant to contract's renewal and/or extension
- Organize and conduct recurring contract review meetings with Customers (QRMs)
- Customer's Annual Meeting and/or associated social events attendance
- Setup and update of project tools (Oracle, MyQMI...)
- Support the reports issuance for Fleet Managers/IOC Dashboard
- Ensure that commercial quotations have been issued in accordance with contractual T&Cs
- Track and support non-technical Lessons Learned
- Coordinate the Hand Off phases from Installation/commissioning
- Ensure needed parts are put in production (including Capital Parts slot booking and business releases)
- Coordinate Repairs Service and interactions with the Repair Shops
- RDI/RDA coordination or issue
- Support the Change Orders requests
- Interface with functions and Legal Entities, to deliver contractual obligations for parts supply and OTD
- Support Back-charge process--> Vendor Recovery process
- Concession process management
- Interact with OTR Risk team addressing potentials criticalities
- Ensure the correct and on time delivery of the invoices (including escalation & variable fees)
- Revenues Recognition Process
- Drive ""on time"" payment from Customer (Past Due)
- SII targets elaboration and presentation to the management
- Manage internal operating metrics (QMI, Projects Reviews, etc)
- Support Post- outages costs reconciliations meetings
- Follow up with Customer on T-NPS
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 7 additional years of experience in Customer Contract Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.