Skills: Electrical Engineering, Maintenance Engineer
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Westhill, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Worley is looking for an Maintenance Electrical Engineer to join our customer's asset operations team, based in Aberdeen, for a duration of circa 6 months.
As an Maintenance Electrical Engineer, working within the asset operations team to develop, plan and manage electrical operational and engineering activities and address issues across the asset team's installations. You will provide specialist electrical knowledge and technical support to the asset team. Ideally you will have some experience in power distribution systems, and of FPSO / FSU / marine environments.
- Provide discipline support and guidance across the onshore and offshore operations team.
- Provide project management and vendor interface support for offshore activities.
- Provide engineering input with respect to existing configuration, proposed modifications and new asset installations.
- Manage third party vendors including project management of minor modifications.
- To be focal point for electrical support on allocated AFE Projects including input to design renew and verification.
- Develop solutions for operational problems within the existing design envelope.
- Evaluate operational improvement proposals, provide justification and develop implementation plans.
- Implementation of best practice & business standardisation across the assets for all support.
- Ensure all work is fed into Operations Plan for each asset.
- Adherence to client Values and Procedures.
- Or any other tasks as assigned from time to time with the agreement of the line manager
- Relevant electrical engineering qualification
- Vast experience in an operational electrical role
- Experience in all aspects of the operation of electrical equipment for hydrogen processing
- Experience of dealing with an array of vendors by clearly defining project scopes and expectations
- Experience in communication and documentation as part of a distributed onshore and offshore team
- Demonstrate familiarity with relevant UK Safety Case, HSE requirements, EU Directives, together with British codes and standards including those relevant to explosive atmospheres
- Experience of minor project management, would be an advantage