Responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.Essential Responsibilities:
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
- Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
- Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Expertise in C#, .Net, unit testing framework like MSTest/NUnit
- Expertise in WCF/WPF • Good coding practices/refactoring skills
- Basic Design principles and patterns & its application
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills