Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Service Engineer, to be placed at Gandhidham-Gujarat, will provide services that will range in scope from performing installations, commissioning, trouble-shooting, repairing, maintenance and calibration of GE Inspection Technologies products at GE and customer locations. He will interface with Manufacturing factory, Sales, Channel Partners and the Customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
In this role he will:
• Install, maintain, calibrate and repair of Inspection Technologies products.
• Provide customers with technical support via phone / remote medium and onsite service
• Respond to service request in timely manner
• Identify problems; take initiative to eliminate those problems.
• Maintain ownership through customer satisfaction
• Be responsible for driving customer satisfaction from commitment through quality service standards.
• Establish and maintain a proper business relationship with customers, leading to customer satisfaction.
• Sell and manage service agreement and spare parts.
• Support the business growth initiatives
• Make decisions based on business impact, technical data, and customer needs
• Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining & timely reporting of customer service reports, Time drop, T&E submission and internal e-workflow in a timely manner.
• Able to travel frequently and at short notice.
• Diploma / Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechatronics.
• Two to Five Years of Experience in Field Servicing of Capital equipment involving automation using Siemens PLC.
• Knowledge of diagnosing electronic hardware problems, mechanical problems, software troubleshooting in a windows-based environment
• Knowledge of diagnosing problems in PLC based automation systems.
• Knowledge of diagnosing problems in CPU involving repairs, configuration, re-imaging, restoration and Maintenance.
• Proficient computer skills with familiarity of MS Office products, data analysis, word processing, spreadsheets, and email.
• Ability to read and write English
• Intermediate math skills
• Able to read / understand schematics and use oscilloscopes / digital multi-meters
• Possess a valid driver's license and passport (or able to obtain a passport)
• Ability and willingness to travel, including international as required
• Willingness to work flexible hours
Self Driven and Self Motivated Individuals meeting the job requirements and confident to deliver the responsibilities.