In this role you will be responsible for defining & maintaining the quality of the product. Owns smoke, regression, performance, module test cases etc. & are executed in schedule basis based on Quality plan.Update the Quality plan & development processes that will help in maintaining or improving the quality of the product.Maintain &project different metrics that show the current quality of the product.Owner of the test lab and making sure that lab is functional and readily available anytime.Essential Responsibilities:
- Understand the overall product requirements and break it down into stories. Write the acceptance test cases for each stories - making it in ready-ready state.
- Automate the acceptance test cases, which will help in closing the stories. After the story is complete, execute the acceptance test and close the story.
- Update the smoke, regression, performance, and module test cases etc. including automation test bench on each feature addition.
- Execute the smoke, regression, performance, module test cases etc. on schedule basis based on Quality plan.
- Make the test results available to all the team members.
- Stop the line if the number of defects crosses the acceptable threshold defined in the Quality plan.
- Retrospect, track and update the Quality plan and processes required to maintain or improve the quality of the product.
- Mentor Quality engineers on technology and execution.
- Ensure code quality and maintain required metrics to track project execution.
- Provide technical leader
- Basic Qualifications: - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience (include technical skill). Technical Expertise:
- Extensive experience in Java /Microsoft enterprise development technologies, such as Spring Framework, J2EE, ASP.NET, etc.
- Experience with SQL Databases & connectivity framework such as JDBC or ADO.Net.
- Extensive experience in any Web Technology test automation tool such as Selenium, Ranorex , LoadRunner, QTP etc.
- Good to have experience of developing web applications using technologies such as Spring Framework, Restful API, Angular JS, JQuery, and Web Services. Business Acumen:
- Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience.
- Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
- Evangelizes how our technology solves customer problems from a technology and business perspective
- Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments Leadership:
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Recognizes collab