Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Electrical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Services Specialist will provide after sales services that will range in scope from performing assembly, repair, maintenance, overhaul, calibration and system performance demonstration of BHGE Inspection Technologies Remote Visual Inspection products at BHGE Pune Lab and occasionally at customer locations. He / She will interface with manufacturing factory, sales teams, channel partners and customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
Assembly, Repair, Maintenance, Overhaul, Calibrate and Demonstrate BHGE Inspection Technologies, Remote Visual Inspection system.
• Meet HSE and all other applicable regulatory requirements. Carryout work in a safe manner.
• Respond to service request in timely manner. • Identify problems, take initiative to eliminate those problems.
• Maintain ownership through customer satisfaction
• Be responsible for driving customer satisfaction from commitment through quality service standards.
• Establish and maintain a proper business relationship with customers, leading to customer satisfaction. - Sell and manage Inspection / Repair Quotes, Service agreement and spare parts. - Support the business growth initiatives. - Able to travel to customer site occasionally, to fulfill customer / business needs.
• Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as SAP updates, Customer communication, Portal updates.. in a timely manner.
Diploma / B. Tech in Electronics / Biomedical engineering with 2 years to 5 years of experience in After Sales Service of Remote visual inspection equipment. Experience in establishing NDT repair / calibration labs.
• Knowledge of diagnosing electronic hardware problems, mechanical problems, software troubleshooting in a windows-based environment
• Proficient computer skills with familiarity of MS Office products, data analysis, word processing, spreadsheets, and email. • Ability to read and write English
• Intermediate math skills • Able to read / understand schematics and use oscilloscopes / digital multi-meters
• Possess a valid driver's license and passport (or able to obtain a passport)
• Ability and willingness to travel, including international as required
• Willingness to work flexible hours including some weekends
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English
Remote Visual Inspection after sales service experience.