We are looking for Field Service Engineer- Subsea to Lead and assist in installation, overhaul and maintenance of Wellheads, X-trees and BHGE related equipment within the employee's discipline.Essential Responsibilities:
- Inventory control of necessary BHGE related equipment offshore.
- Control, function test, repair work and reporting of necessary maintenance of delivered or rented equipment.
- Perform all essential pressure testing in line with installation and maintenance.
- Assist and perform preparation of work-, status - or problem reports to customer or project.
- Assist in planning of shipping BHGE equipment from offshore or customer site.
- Assist and perform stack-up testing.
- Assist engineering -/ project manager in preparation of procedures if requested.
- Lead and assist workshop personnel if requested
- Assist head foreman in preparation of maintenance procedures, if requested.
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory HSE requirements & expectations at all time
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all time
- Participate in review of operation - and maintenance manuals
- Participate in preparation of installation process
- Technical education / certificate of apprenticeship
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience
- Manage written and orally English as a working language
- Good knowledge of drilling and production processes related to BHGE tools.
- Good knowledge of installations processes.
- Be able to perform e.g. troubleshooting and repair work on the spot
- Experience from several installations and have good basic knowledge of the different working routines of the involved operating company
- Good knowledge of drilling operations.
- Be able to discuss technical problems and solutions
- Finished theoretical training or equal to BHGE module.
- Good knowledge of BHGE's product and equipment.
- Be able to represent BHGE on a general level
- Approved safety training.
• PC Literate: Word, Excel, Wells, Power-point