We are looking for Field Service Engineer- Subsea to Lead and assist in installation, overhaul and maintenance of Wellheads, X-trees and BH related equipment within the employee's discipline.Essential Responsibilities:
- Inventory control of necessary BH related equipment offshore.
- Control, function test, repair work and reporting of necessary maintenance of delivered or rented equipment.
- Perform all essential pressure testing in line with installation and maintenance.
- Assist and perform preparation of work-, status - or problem reports to customer or project.
- Assist in planning of shipping BH equipment from offshore or customer site.
- Assist and perform stack-up testing.
- Assist engineering -/ project manager in preparation of procedures if requested.
- Lead and assist workshop personnel if requested
- Assist head foreman in preparation of maintenance procedures, if requested.
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory HSE requirements & expectations at all time
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all time
- Participate in review of operation - and maintenance manuals
- Participate in preparation of installation process
- Technical education / certificate of apprenticeship
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience
- Manage written and orally English as a working language
- Good knowledge of drilling and production processes related to BH tools.
- Good knowledge of installations processes.
- Be able to perform e.g. troubleshooting and repair work on the spot
- Experience from several installations and have good basic knowledge of the different working routines of the involved operating company
- Good knowledge of drilling operations.
- Be able to discuss technical problems and solutions
- Finished theoretical training or equal to BH module.
- Good knowledge of BH's product and equipment.
- Be able to represent BH on a general level
- Approved safety training.
- PC Literate: Word, Excel, Wells, Power-point
: Kakinada ,India
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more