Company: Baker Hughes
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Subject Matter Expert is responsible for providing expert support, analysis and research into Accounts Payable / B2P complex problems and processes, playing a prominent consultative role to the Organization.
• Provide expert support, analysis and research into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter.
• Serve as technical expert for B2P operations and project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives.
• Apply technical principles, theories, and concepts.
• Drive Accounts Payable- B2P transformation during transitions to realize accelerated benefits.
• Makes suggestions with respect to system enhancements and process improvements.
• Develops and delivers training on the ERP systems and applications.
• Work on known and unknown complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative.
• Responds to B2P inquiries regarding end to end processes.
• Work under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives.
• Determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
• Develop advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related. • 5 years minimum experience in Accounts Payable-B2P functions like Invoice Processing, Invoice Scanning/Imaging, Supplier Master Updates, Payments and Banking and Travel and Entertainment.
• Must be well organized and a self-starter.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong customer service skills; ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of accounting principles.
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
• Possesses broad proficiency control requirements.
Work Location: Niteroi - Rio de Janeiro