Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Wellstream Brazil Project Manager demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect shortterm and some longterm business goals.
· Primary customer contact for the duration of each project. May commission, resolve specification issues, handle correspondence, provide periodic updates, ensure customer satisfaction, and negotiate / coordinate with staff as appropriate.
· To act as the GE/Wellstream representative on individual projects and liaise with the client or his nominated representative, providing regular reports on the progress of the project.
· To be able to assess commercial and contractual aspects/risks of the project, and manage to protect the company's financial and technical exposure.
· Respond to callout type repair requests from customers
· Translate customer needs / requirements into detailed project plans while driving internal execution to meet project targets.
· To ensure the implementation of quality and safety plans in accordance with GE, client and statutory requirements.
· Manage a network of resources in support of project execution. To ensure sufficient allocation and organization
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in an engineering or project management position).
· Mechanical or Production Engineer degree from an accredited university. Additional courses in Project Managements area.
· MBA in Project Management (desired).
· At least 3 additional year of experience in a project management, engineering or manufacturing role
· At least 3 years of project management experience working in a lead capacity implementing projects in a field environment.
· Fluency in written and verbal English language.
• Project management experience
• Field engineering experience.
• Contract management experience.
• High energy level selfstarter.
• Technical knowledge of product lines and associated systems.
• Microsoft suite proficiency.
• Six Sigma training (GE employees only).
• Sense of urgency in dealing with issues and tasks.
• Proven leadership skills and ability to effectively manage a matrix team / organization.
• Ability to anticipate events and develop adaptive strategies / remedies.
• Strong skills in customer relationship building, facilitation, and matrix management
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• GE Leadership Development program (PMDP, PMLP, OMLP, JOLP, RELP or equivalent)
• Strong interpersonal and leaderships skills"
Work Location: Niteroi . Rio de Janeiro