Facilitates projects and initiatives with broad scope and impact to the business. Responsible for initiatives with long term business implication. Develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet the simplification goals of the role using Lean concept and knowledge.Essential Responsibilities:
• Serve as a change agent in institutionalizing Lean Six Sigma simplification methodology.
• Apply Lean Six Sigma tools to improve process capability reduce variation and eliminate waste.
• Execute the Lean Six Sigma strategy for process improvement.
• Through completion of a training program on Lean Six Sigma philosophy, theory, and application tools/tactics, deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process capability, productivity of designs and business processes to reduce defects and attain world-class levels of quality and cycle time reduction.
• Facilitate, train, and coach team members in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools.
• Work with operating leaders and teams to uncover and assess Lean Six Sigma opportunities for BH and its suppliers and customers.
• Constantly seek, share, and implement best practices.
• Lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams.
• Communicate teams' progress to Quality Leaders, Business Leaders, Master Black Belts and Master Lean Leaders.
• Id Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or production engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Lean manufacturing. Language - Fluent English
Work Location: Jandira - São Paulo
- Desired post graduation in Production Administration with major in Lean Six Sigma
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results Strong analytical and quantitative skills; statistically literate and familiar with Six Sigma quality concepts and tools
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Knowledge of Total Productive Management (TPM)
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.