Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Position Summary
The primary responsibility of this position is to develop detailed design drawings and related specifications of mechanical equipment. Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzes engineering sketches, specifications, and drawings to determine design factors such as size, shape, and arrangement of parts.
- Drafts detailed multi-view drawings of machine and welded components and the related assemblies.
- Uses computer aided design/drafting software to design and develop 3D models of parts and assemblies.
- Modifies machine design to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- May direct work of designers and drafters.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Enovia/PLM, AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- Minimum Five (5) years related experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Advanced education in drafting/design.
- Working knowledge of ASME Y14.5.
- CSWP - Certified Solidworks Professional.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.