Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Field Specialist to support Artificial Lift in Minot, ND.Essential Responsibilities:
- Checks in and out from warehouse and maintains the inventory carried in service truck.
- Responsible for installation and retrieval of pumps on the service and downhole.
- Responsible for the monitoring, trouble shooting and testing of downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- Troubleshoots and performs field repair of pumps and equipment at the customer's wellsite.
- Keeps accurate records of all work performed
- Provides expertise and consults the customer on work completed and in process.
- Conducts field analysis and tests cable strings after they have come out of the well.
- Must have ability to communicate with various clients and quickly adjust to changing job assignments/requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Electrical Background is required, at least 2 years
- Clean Driving License
- Mechanical aptitude is required
- Candidates must be punctual
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with the rig operators that are client employees.
- Career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic.
- 2+ years of experience as a Field Specialist in artificial lift including insertion and retrieval of pumps
- Journeyman electrician experience.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more