At BH, we are embarking on an exciting journey that will transform the way we work. The People Operations team is one of the key enablers of the broader HR transformation by providing expert guidance and empowering our employees, people leaders, whilst allowing our HR teams to focus on what matters most to our organization.
The People Operations Team Lead will in close connection with the People Operations Director for LATAM to drive the ambition of the People Operations team to implement the roadmap for BHGE's HR services focusing on quality, simplification / standardization and growth, integrated and fully aligned with global standards. The successful candidate will oversee local operations teams, which provides services to all BH employees by ensuring efficient operational delivery of HR services.
The candidate will drive the delivery model to meet our purpose, vision, and culture. This role requires best in class to support the continued development of our organization by demonstrating an unyielding commitment to superior delivery of compliant HR Services.
The ideal candidate will be a charismatic professional with a strong HR operational background, who has the natural ability to turn complexity into simplicity. You will definitely need a resilient and a positive demeanour with a can-do attitude and will be someone who thrives under pressure.Essential Responsibilities:
- To lead and manage the LATAM People Operations team, including identifying opportunities to deliver value and streamline;
- Lead and improve existing processes to fix pain points through automation and streamlining
- Through strong collaboration with Sub-Region GE Global Operations-HR teams, ensure transition of all HR Operations activities to BH People Operations team;
- Ensure People Operations processes in compliance with relevant country and local regulatory laws.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, to work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage performance and professional development of the team
- Ensure data quality and integrity by leveraging audits;
- Track team progress and report to the HR Service Delivery Lead, escalating issues as needed
- Ensure adherence to risk, compliance, and data protection standards across designated process areas
- Balance resource allocation to query volume, including analyzing query types and demand / volume to promote efficiency and effectiveness of the process and team resources
- Provide routine reporting on call volumes, queries, etc. to HR leadership Serve as the Workday business process SME to enable a smooth implementation of BH new Human Capital Management platform - Workday (Empower)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field is required
- 5+ years of general HR operations experience or HR generalist experience of developing KPIs and SLAs to enhance service delivery.
- Strong leader and influencer, who acts as a strategic partner to the Business to deliver people orientated solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid time management
- A welcoming and helpful attitude with high level of creativity, flexibility and openness to change
- Ability to work cross functionally in a multi-site global business
- An ability to regularly re-prioritise projects and manage stakeholders successfully
- A proven record in critical thinking, root cause analysis and demonstrated delivery of improvements
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal).
- Fluency in Spanish & English, Portuguese, French, Arabi, others.
Mexico City, DF - MX.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.