Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 26,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
- On-board multiple Sub Product Lines onto the S&OP process
- Simultaneously manage the monthly cadence of the S&OP process for multiple Sub Product Lines
- Analyze andidentify sales trends to assist in the forecast process
- Drive multiple monthly forecasting sessions with Product Line leadership and Geozones
- Drive multiple monthly supply review meetings with manufacturing
- Effectively communicate forecasting and supply plan concerns and provide recommended course of action to ensure highest forecast accuracy possible and ensure successful execution of the supply plan
- Engage in effective discussions with product line leadership and executives
- Train and coach others in S&OP best practices and the expectations and benefits of S&OP
- Extract large volumes of data, preparing forecast models, develop netted demand plans, develop supply plans, and report-out results and future outlook in a PowerPoint presentation on a monthly basis
- Responsible for analyzing large volumes of data and identifying and developing key metrics and KPI's
- Provide ad hoc reports utilizing various data and reporting platforms such as Showcase, Excel, Access, BI Navigator, JDE, Hyperion, and others
- Drive continuous improvement of the S&OP process
- Execute quarterly segmentation review to identify items to add or remove from S&OP process
- Maintain S&OP planning attributes and planning SKU's
- Identify opportunities to shorten planning horizons
- Oversee Product Life Cycle Management and engage with the product line and engineering
- Work in a collaborative environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint Skills
- Ability to build complex formulas by using nested functions in MS Excel
- Basic understanding of S&OP
- Basic understanding of MRP
- Basic understanding of forecasting techniques and concepts
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and with tight timelines
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of supply chain or planning experience
- Strong analytical skills
- APICS CPIM Certification
- S&OP Experience
- 2+ years of JDE Experience
- Familiarwith Artificial Lift Systems (ALS)
- Working knowledge of manufacturing environment
- 2+ years experience with Showcase or SQL
- Oil and Gas industry experience
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. We may be a large company, but we empower our team to create fresh ideas that challenge convention and break the status quo. Our employees are the key to driving our growth and success. Everywhere we operate, they are inspired to develop new and efficient ways of raising the bar to meet the needs of an evolving industry and solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At Weatherford, you will work in an exciting, high-energy environment where we are making groundbreaking, award-winning advancements in oilfield technology. The opportunity to explore your potential is limitless.
Visit www.weatherford.com/careers to learn more.