At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary/Purpose
The TPS China Account Director for EPCs will be accountable for overall support to the Baker Hughes Chinese EPCs doing business overseas, while ensuring profitable growth for the TPS business. In this role, he/she will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.Essential Responsibilities
- Lead Sales activities for EPC area, be responsible for Sinopec, CNOOC and any other assigned oversea EPCs' development, relationship buildup, early engagement on projects, cross region liaison, and relative ITO activities.
- As the primary driver to lead EPC oversea project team to come out winning marketing and commercial strategy by understanding customers real needs and market intelligence. Be responsible for business review and get leadership support.
- Drive smooth cross region cooperation with EPCs and End-user by actively engaging with end-user country Baker Hughes teams and bridging/aligning business strategy, tuning action plans to achieve common goals.
- Establish a systematic business scouting program with the purpose of identifying existing and the new market opportunities.
- Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- At least 10 - 15 years of experience in sales, strategic planning or commercial roles, preferably turbomachinery related products and services.
- Oil & Gas industry understanding and specific expertise, strong industry know-how & networks.
- Customer-centric mind-set, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions and to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Ability to execute and communicate sales strategies in a global environment, to achieve the aggressive sales goals of the company commercial experience and attitude.
- At least 8 years related working experience in a multi-national environment or similar is preferred.
- Fluent spoken/written English. Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary
- Ability to deliver strong commercial results
- Strong, inclusive leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills