Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Position Summary
The purpose of the Marketing Manager is to acquire and manage leads for the Digital and Direct sales teams to act on, through data acquisition and marketing campaigns.
To establish, manage and maintain all marketing material including but not limited to website, social media account, through interaction with Oceaneering Group Marketing.
To manage CRM platform, content and reporting requirements for Maritime.
This position may be located in Houston, TX, Stavanger, Norway or UK Duties & Responsibilities Functions
- Understand and commit to the vision and innovation in the MIP business plan and work tirelessly to execute on the strategy
- Lead Generation
- Identify and acquire lead market data sources.
- Ingesting of the lead data in Salesforce.
- Execution of campaigns to convert leads to opportunities.
- Coordinate and deliver marketing campaigns.
- Communication Channels
- Develop and deliver content via multiple communication channels.
- Manage optimization strategy, content development and social media.
- Project management of replacement of PortVision.com web presence.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase SEO and website visits.
- Ensure that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate.
- Coordinate utilization of Oceaneering Group Marketing.
- Coordinate digital marketing content for OceanSMART.
- Platform Management
- Manage and maintain Salesforce.
- Set up, test and launch emails, landing pages, forms, lead lists and flows for digital demand generation programs.
Also considered "additional duties". Supervisory Responsibilities
- This position has NO supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports to the Director, Global Marketing & Communications.
- Day-to-day work direction will be provided by the Director, Maritime Digital Products, Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience of multi-faceted exposure in digital marketing.
- B2B experience.
- Salesforce Administration Skills.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Familiar with web design, content management systems, analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, social marketing and e-commerce.
- Knowledge of SEO techniques, keyword rankings, landing page optimization and best practices to drive conversion metrics.
- Experience in HubSpot Administration and management.
Personal Characteristics or As a person you are:
- Ensures that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate.
- Knowledge of negotiation techniques.
- Develops other indirect strategies to influence others.
- Notices trends and develops plans to prepare for opportunities or problems.
- Enlists experts or third parties to influence others.
- Gives and receives constructive feedback.
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans.
- Keeps manager informed about progress and problems.
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility.
- Results and solution-oriented.
- Innovative and forward-thinking/ (or) Pro-active and independent (Self-driven).
- Gives and receives constructive feedback.
- An excellent communicator, structured and has a good sense of order.
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and influencing skills .
- Speak/Write English fluently.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously .
- Motivated, creative, systematic and cooperative.
- Ability to work with a wide range of technically qualified staff.
- Comfortable working in a matrix management environment .
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night.
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the workplace.
- Work surface is stable (flat).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT
work. OCCASIONAL FREQUENT CONSTANT
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
- Lift up to 10 pounds
- Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported