Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
To support the Sales team drive revenue growth from all OCEANSMART products through the provision of administration, research and preparations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and commit to the vision and innovation in the OCEANSMART Strategy plan and work tirelessly to execute on the strategy
- Processing and validate sales leads
- Research companies to identify targets
- Support the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Maintenance of Client data in Sales Force
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Scheduling and booking appointments
- Telephone Sales
- Campaign Follow up and support
- This position has no Leadership responsibilities.
- Will report to OCEANSMART Sales Manager
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- Relevant sales and marketing support experience
- Some knowledge of the Maritime Supply Chain and maritime technology market
- Belief in the goal, the ability to share this with others and to get them to believe too
This position is considered intrapreneurial in nature. It will necessitate potentially significant hours and very little flexibility.
Other characteristics as follows.
- Conference attendance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.