Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dickinson, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for installation, start-up, and troubleshooting of ESP.
- Implement new and ongoing field processes.
- Ability to follow standard work instructions and checklists to ensure efficient and correct completion of tasks.
- Self-motivated to stay informed about new and changing technology and procedures.
- Monitor operation of the ESP.
- Interface with client and rig crew on location.
- Participate in the Field Service team to share knowledge and experience.
- Apply lessons learned about safety and installation processes.
- Complete detailed paperwork on wellsite to document onsite activities and equipment.
Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years of specific experience as ESP Field Specialist.
- Knowledge of ESP, VFD/VSD and Switchboard setup.
- VSD troubleshooting is a plus.
- Familiar with electrical equipment, standard, and safety requirements.
- SCADA wiring as well as analog and digital instruments.
- Proficient with computers and typing.
- Perform Service
- Prepare Field Deliverables
- Remove and Secure Resources
- Deploy and Position Resources
- Prepare Resources
- Verify Resources
- Capture Field Data
- Obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
- Evaluate and Reconcile Resources
- Implement Risk Response
- Prepare Final Job Deliverables
- Deliver and Archive Final Job Deliverables
- Prepare Job Invoice Supporting Documentation
- Verify and Prepare Resources at Product Line Location
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.