Baker Hughes has an opening for a Saw Operator - 3rd Shift in Claremore, OK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organizationEssential Responsibilities:
- Under limited supervision, responsible for setup and operation of band saws, such as Hyd-Mec or Hem Saw to cut materials to required length or contour in accordance with specifications.
- Install and align saw blades prescribed for different types of material, set stop gauges, saw speeds, feeds and indexing mechanisms such as may be provided for automatic positioning of materials.
- Position and secure materials on bed of machine using clamping arrangements of fixturing devices; check pilot piece for correct dimension
- Contour cutting on band saw may require the scribing of cutting lines on materials from templates or the setting of radius pins for circular cuts.
- Operates forklift and overhead crane to retrieve work materials.
- Hours / Shift: Training 1st Shift M-F 6am-2pm, Work 3rdd Shift M-F 10pm-6am
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of use of scales, tape measures and squares
- Forklift experience is a plus