Skills: Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SAMPLING TECHNICIAN I
Performs routine and more advanced, sampling services activities, as well as other duties, as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs the following types of reservoir fluid sampling & analysis services: Production sampling and DST sampling & evaluations. Assist with all other aspects of sampling services as directed.
- Ability to perform all duties in a manner compliant with all HSE protocols in an independent and unsupervised environment.
- Ability to travel to any job site and remain on job site as long as required to perform the services requested by client in a professional, safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain detailed sampling logs and notes.
- Input required sampling data into EDGE in an accurate and timely manner.
- Explain on-site activities to client and their representatives. Interpret results of sampling services activities to other Sampling Services personnel and management.
- Participate in the following Sampling Services activities - maintenance of equipment inventory, calibrations, general maintenance, research as directed, product development as directed, and general improvement of Sampling Services processes.
- Assist in training co-workers in various aspects of Sampling Services.
- Handle on-call duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned, primarily at Fluids sampling but not be limited to technician work in the PVT & GC/Water Analyses Laboratories, general facility & equipment maintenance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree (Petroleum / Chemical / Chemistry) . Minimum of Three years Experience.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.