Skills: Project Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kingston upon Thames, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Raeburn Recruitment are assisting our Client, a leader in Engineering and Drilling activities, with a requirement for a Junior Project Management Engineer. This is a permanent opportunity based in London.
You will join the renewables team as a Junior Project Management Engineer for a project based in the North Sea. Your duties will include:
- Assisting the Project Manager in planning, coordinating and controlling the execution of the project in accordance with Client requirements and objectives, within time and cost constrain and in observance of HSE and Quality procedures and practices
- Supporting the Project Manager in coordinating specific technical and management topics
- Analysing tender and contractual documents in order to review scope of work and schedule and to identify project requirements and constraints
- Preparing bid cost estimate of project management, construction and services, including staff, manpower, construction equipment/consumables and subcontracts
- Assisting in the definition of the resource allocation and in the assessment of the man-hours required in order to prepare/update the Project Mobilisation Plan (PMP)
- Coordinating specific topics, related, but not only, to project management, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning
- Preparing the Project Risk Management Plan, manage the risk assessment and risk response activities issuing and quarterly updating the Project Risk Register
- Preparing the Project Spare Parts Procedure and supervise and coordinate the procurement and management process for the Project Two Years Spare Parts
- Preparing the Vendor Assistance on Site Procedure, manage the Project Vendor Assistance on site, from the notification of Vendor intervention until the completion of the Vendor services, monitoring costs, reviewing the schedule of the interventions, reporting periodically the status and criticalities of the activities
- Preparing the Project Guarantee Claims Management Procedure with Vendors and during the guarantee period ensure the fulfilment of the guarantee requirements by Vendor
- Preparing the Project Back Charge Procedure and support in managing the back charges work process
Please note: Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.
Established in 1981, Raeburn has more than 34 years’ experience supporting our clients in the UK and international Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical Industries.
Raeburn is built upon a solid foundation of experience and genuine hands on appreciation of our client’s project and operational developments - from the very first generation of UKCS offshore platforms to onshore refineries, tension leg platforms, pipeline and subsea completions, deep water projects, FPSO developments and de-commissioning projects, Raeburn have effectively supported our clients at all stages of their UKCS and international upstream and downstream projects and operational requirements with qualified and experienced multi-disciplined personnel.
Our combined knowledge of worldwide Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical projects both onshore and offshore, operations and standards, our unmatched professional technical and commercial recruitment experience, pay-rolling services, access to one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical specific databases, and our proven experience in the fields of international Visa, Work Permits, Payroll and Taxation management, ensures that Raeburn are best placed to support our clients with their recruitment needs, and provide support and advice on industry related matters.
Raeburn are fully committed to supporting our clients with all their recruitment and on-boarding requirements, and have the scalable structure, experience and dedication to provide a high quality, unrivalled and professional services enhancing efficiency and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for the Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical industry’s major operators, service companies and contractors at all stages of their developments both in the UK and internationally. We are aware of the ever changing recruitment market and the need to ensure we are pro-active in the delivery of recruitment services provided to our clients, specifically in terms of legislation, technology and contractual demands.
Raeburn’s growing success is built upon our knowledge and expertise within the Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical industries delivering the very highest of standards and reliability in sourcing the very best talent available in the market. Raeburn’s management and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery and support for our clients now and in the future.