Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
- The Lead NPI Program Manager - X-Ray manages the Development and Launch of new products for the Radiograhy Systems and Field Radiograhy product line.
- He/She works cross functionally with product management, engineering, supply chain, service & customers to deliver new products meeting customer expectations.
- The Lead NPI Program Manager will report directly to the Radiography Engineering leader.
- Responsible for managing new product development and delivering product launches on-time and on-budget, including:
- Keeping projects on track, and addressing risks, communicating progress
- Holding regular status meetings with project team. Assuring that tasks are completed to committed timing, reaching out to each functional owner to ensure they are completed on time. Raising issues to management quickly if they are not.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Facilitating team and client meetings effectively
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to management.
- Resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion.
- M.S. or Diplom Degree in Engineering or Science: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or closely related field.
- Significant experience in the area of Engineering and Project Management
- Ability to analyze complex issues and decompose these into a manageable set of tasks, then pursue tasks to completion.
- Experience with industrial X-Ray Systems & Components, it's design, application, and development
- Demonstrated skills in proactively identifying, facilitating and driving closure of actions and technical risks for a product.
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects with global teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Fluent German & English language skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more