At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary
Shall be able to perform these tasks in autonomy:
- Able to Perform CI,LTPI HGPI, and Major inspections autonomously on GE Frame Turbines located within the APAC and Global regions
- Unloading and Inspection of the gas turbine major auxiliaries at the installation site and their placement on the foundation
- Knowledge of IDM (Installation Design Manual ) for different Gas Turbine, ranging from Frame 3 to 9.
- Prepare field services jobs and interventions with the project managers based in the GE Oil & Gas offices;
- Assist Start-up Engineer during the commissioning phase ensuring proper and safe operation of the machine;
- Write accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact between Customers and GE Oil & Gas Headquarter concerning technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions;
- Use Company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings;
- Ensure all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company environmental Health and Safety (HSE) guidelines and procedures.
- Support customer operations by ensuring that operation and maintenance of BHGE rotating equipment is within BHGE prescribed parameters.
- Conduct fault diagnosis and performance evaluation of BHGE equipment in line with customer requirements.
- Prepare maintenance plans for BHGE equipment.
- Train customer personnel i
Mechanical Engineering Degree/ High School Technical Diploma or equiliavnt experiance.
Salary Band: $100,000.00 - $135,000.00