Field Spec IV - WLE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
Full - Time Regular
Baker Hughes offers the opportunity as Field Spec IV - WLE. Essential Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on wellsite activities.
- Performs assembly, checking, and loading necessary equipment required for scheduled TCP, PL, DSS and/or other "specialty" jobs; including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Works with drill crew on location to assemble and run the Tubing Conveying Perforating (TCP), Product Logging (PL) or Downhole Seismic (DSS) equipment.
- Provides record of such equipment and other assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- Advises Customer Representative in spotting and actuating such equipment and in troubleshooting.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Assists with the training of assigned personnel in such operations and maintenance.
- Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 years Technical experience preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable.
- Communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills.
- Quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more