A Field Service Engineer is an expert in the installation maintenance and repair of rotating equipment within the field.Essential Responsibilities
Qualifications / Requirements
- Support customer operations by ensuring that operation and maintenance of rotating equipment is within Baker Hughes prescribed parameters.
- Conduct fault diagnosis and performance evaluation of Baker Hughes equipment in line with customer requirements.
- Prepare maintenance plans for Baker Hughes equipment.
- Train customer personnel in the safe and efficient operation of GE equipment.
- Maintain stock level holdings of Baker Hughes spare parts.
- Maintain specialist Baker Hughes tooling on site.
- Liaise with Baker Hughes engineering support on any technical issues that may arise during operation and maintenance of Baker Hughes equipment.
- Support outage and maintenance teams in the preparation and execution of plant outages.
- Engineering Degree/High School Technical Diploma or equivalent business experience.
- From 7 to 10 years of related working experience in Oil & Gas industry within maintenance or installation field activities.
- DLN Tuning
- MKVIe and MKVIeS Control Systems
- CCC Anti Surge
- Power Generation and Mechanical Drive Application
- Technical Knowledge
- Solid understanding of the design and operating philosophy of gas turbines, centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors and/or their control and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge of Baker Hughes product-specific rotating equipment maintenance and operation.
- Ability to understand technical drawings.
- Knowledge of Baker Hughes information and management systems such as e-Tools and Oracle.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills together with good interpersonal & organizational skills.
- A positive, pro-active team-based approach to work.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Organizationally and culturally sensitive interpersonal skills.
Salary $105000 - $145000