At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Reporting to the Global Early Engagement Director and operationally to the APAC Regional Sales Director, the Regional Early Engagement Manager, has responsibility for sponsoring the pursuit and execution of all early engagement studies within his/her region, in accordance with the strategy for the business Essential Responsibilities: Management:
- Supporting the Global Early Engagement Director and the rest of his leadership team with the strategic direction and build out of the Early Engagement offering within BHGE OFE.
- Sponsor studies / projects, supporting / mentoring the study/project manager to deliver the project schedule and budget. Assisting Commercial and Engineering managers with souring and allocation of competent resource to studies within his / her region
- Liaising with the Quality Assurance and Technical Assurance management teams to plan, implement and follow up on audits and design reviews related to Early Engagement execution activity within his/her region.
- Ensuring that all early engagement work is executed to the satisfaction of the customer, acting as their most senior representative of the BHGE team Support transition to OFE organisation as projects enter execute phases
- Regularly liaise with and support all Customer Engagement teams working in his / her region
- Proven Project Management / Consultancy Experience within the front end space
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree with 12+ years of experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Practical knowledge of all aspects of the Subsea Systems Engineering Lifecycle from NPI, Tender development, Project Engineering, SIT, commissioning, and operation
- Proven technical understanding of Subsea Production Systems
- Broad knowledge of processes, methods and procedures within project management
- Demonstrable depth of experience in leadership within a multi-disciplinary, system environment including project planning, executing, customer interfacing, and close-out.
- Availability to travel internationally, particularly within the Asia Pacifica region for project needs and for short term assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more