At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary
Engineering associated with the manufacturing process. Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge. Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies.Essential Responsibilities
- Responsible for X-ray system assembly, process control and functional setup.
- Work closely with global manufacturing and engineering team to leverage exiting manufacturing process technology.
- Develop and define manufacturing processes workout and maintain standard working process instructions, setup engineering BOM and routing.
- Lead the production line to deliver products and coaching the team members.
- Delivery product and process quality objective, continuously improve product/process quality performance include but not limited to COQ, product reliability and functional performance.
- Be involved into the improvement process of the company, including manufacturing management, quality system, lean project, ect.
- Be responsible for new product introduction/ToW which includes mature product structure change.
- Other job assignment from process /manufacturing engineering.
- College Degree or above with major in electronic or mechanical
- 5 years' working experience or above in Electronics
- Good knowledge in electronic components manufacturing process
- Having experience in X-Ray System will be added advantage
- Experience working with and driving cross functional teams to collaborate on solutions (Mfg, Eng, SQE)
- Experience working on complex manufacturing process issues, successfully delivering sustainable solutions.
- English both oral and written.
- Inclusiveness, able to work collaboratively, respects individuals and cultures
- Experience of six-sigma tool and lean manufacturing.
- Working under pressure capability.
- Willing to work in Jiangsu
- Working experience in manufacturing industry and good knowledge of mechanical.
- Previous experience in quality control and QMS.
- Broad knowledge in engineering is preferred.
- Green Belt certified preferred.
- Working experience in Semiconductor, Automotive, Heavy Machines & Electric cabinet company preferred.
Jiangsu (Changzhao), China
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more