Resident Engineers are Field Specialist Engineers who are assigned to long-term positions on specific customer sites, providing specialist equipment support for Baker Hughes rotating equipment installations within a customer's plant. HDGT Field Specialist to be experienced and knowledge across mechanical equipment types within the BH stable of products, no limited to include Heavy Duty Gas Turbines Frame's 3-7 LM6000 Aero-Derivative Gas Turbines, Reciprocating Compressors, AN Series and CECO'sEssential Responsibilities
- Support customer operations by ensuring that operation and maintenance of Baker Hughes rotating equipment is within Baker Hughes prescribed parameters.
- Conduct fault diagnosis and performance evaluation of BH equipment in line with customer requirements.
- Prepare maintenance plans for BH equipment.
- Train customer personnel in the safe and efficient operation of Baker Hughes equipment.
- Maintain stock level holdings of Baker Hughes spare parts.
- Maintain specialist Baker Hughes tooling on site.
- Liaise with Baker Hughes engineering support on any technical issues that may arise during operation and maintenance of Baker Hughes equipment.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree/High School Technical Diploma or equivalent business experience.
- From 7 to 10 years of related working experience in Oil & Gas industry within maintenance
- Operations and Previous Resident Engineer roles.
Salary Band: $100,000.00 -$150,000.00