At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy for
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary
Main responsibilities for the requisition engineer are
- Creating parts lists and detailed specifications to purchase materials/parts and to machine/assemble/test for control valves,
- Issuing required documents for customers such as delivery specifications and spare parts lists, and
- Performing assigned engineering works in accordance with ability. In Kariwa engineering, maintaining on-time delivery and good quality, and enhancing cost-out projects are top of the list of priorities.
The candidate in this role will have the following essential responsibilities:
- Create parts list, detailed specifications, and customer requested documentations of control valves to satisfy customers' required specifications with good quality and on-time delivery
- Communicate appropriately with other engineers and other group members to proceed responsible tasks
- Provide engineering supports for customers in a timely manner
- Contribute to global engineering projects (cost-out projects, design standardization etc.) and metrics (on-time delivery, quality, non-conformance, etc.)
- Degree in Engineering or Science course from an accredited university, college, or polytechnic OR an accredited industrial high school graduate
- Basic business communication (oral and writing) skills in Japanese
- Have an interest in manufacturing industries
- Good at in detailed-oriented works
- Have an experience in using Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point etc.)
- Basic reading and writing skills in English
- Active collaboration with others
- Experience in manufacturing operation environment
- Have intermidiate or advanved skills in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point etc.)
- Experience in working with customers
- Experience in working with global teams
- Technical knowledge of control valves and safety valves
- Oral communication skills in English
- Willingness and ability to travel to customers' sites when needed