Skills: Facilities Management, Workshop
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our clietn have a new requirement for a Building Services Supervisor within their General Services department. Details are as follows:
Start date: January 2020
Duration: Staff (Full Time)
Salary/rate: Please provide individual salary expectation
Ref: HRO-GESE - 057 / 2019
This person is required to manage the building's general maintenance activities, liaising with services suppliers and ensuring a quality and cost effective service.
You should have the following experience:
- Good secondary education
- Conversant with Microsoft Office software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Microsoft Project would be advantageous.
- Raise SRFs for materials and services and submit to SAP Team / using Frame Agreements.
- Check all PR, DO, WO and SE prior to seeking approval from London.
- Maintain an effective electronic and manual filing system for office and support services to audit standards.
- Organise the physical layout of Company buildings, liaising with the ICT Department and Drawing Office as appropriate.
- Ensure all furniture and office equipment is maintained, replacing items as necessary within agreed budgets.
- Prioritise the Handy Person's duties and ensure Risk Assessments are in place for all duties carried out.
- Develop and monitor quality standards for internal and external services in co-ordination with the QHSE Department.
- Plan, effect and complete delegated projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Ensure reception desks are adequately covered at all times - i.e. security, receptionists and organise rotas to cover breaks.
- Ensure maintenance requests are assessed and prioritised according to their seriousness and / or need to address.
- Co-ordinate maintenance and testing of building services / utilities in accordance with specifications and schedules.
- Ensure site services are utilised efficiently and economically.
- Ensure regular and timely maintenance of equipment, plant, and machinery.
- Ensure that all buildings comply with the relevant Building Acts and HSE laws.
- Ensure the effective monitoring of site services contracts for waste, cleaning, security, etc.
- Contribute to Health and Safety by assisting in the development of the site's emergency procedures through the delivery or emergency drills and training as required.
- Ensure that contractors comply with relevant Company HSE requirements including (but not limited to) inductions, onsite monitoring, and document administration and management (Permit To Work System).
- Ensure that the disposal of waste chemicals is properly managed.
- Participate as a member of the Health and Safety Committee.
- Update and maintain relevant PPM (Pre Planned Maintenance) schedule for Aberdeen sites.
- To become familiar with and to maintain awareness of Saipem's current requirements and where applicable, the latest Industry Codes and Standards including statutory rules and regulations.
- To ensure that all activities are carried out in a manner consistent with Saipem's policy on health, safety, quality and environmental matters in accordance with Saipem specific procedures.
- To ensure his/ her own safety and that of others is not compromised or placed at risk.
Advance Global Recruitment was founded in March 2011. The aim was to create a recruitment consultancy that not only produced exceptional results but a consultancy that EVERYONE loves to deal with.
AGR is a young, dynamic agency who will push boundaries to guarantee we deliver on our promise. Our consultants have been trained to go that extra mile and to ensure that we assist both our clients and candidates to realise their aims, goals and objectives.
AGR are in the process of growing our international operations and we welcome clients and candidates to contact us at our UK head office to discuss our capabilities further.
Advance Global Recruitment specialise in providing world-class, skilled personnel into the International Oil & Gas Sector:
ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle)
Survey & Inspection
Drilling & Well Intervention - Subsea & Land
Subsea Construction and Installation