Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Accountable to develop and execute the overall digital strategy for both brand and channel, in order to meet NA Lubricants strategic roadmap objectives
- Requires an in-depth understanding of our existing local and global platforms.
- Scope of influence and accountability includes loyalty programs, paid Search Engine Marketing, Digital Video, Social Media, Websites, sales and customer digital content platforms, e.g. MarketHub, Microsites, eCommerce, SEO, Ratings and Reviews and Digital Display Marketing that supports all channels and Pennzoil, Quaker State and Rotella and B2B digital marketing needs.
- Accountable for overseeing the relationships with both brand and digital agencies; ensures the digital strategy is thoroughly developed and clearly communicated to marketing both locally and globally, as well as sales.
- Responsible for defining digital competency and proficiencies should be and closing the gap across the organization.
- Lead projects to deliver upon needs outlined within our established SEO strategy across all brand websites.
- Continual research and development required to identify and deploy new SEO tactics that support our overall strategy and deliver improved organic visibility.
- Responsible for maintenance of installers and retail outlets online. Work to develop store locator enhancements that will improve the overall UX and the related conversion rate.
- Maintenance of product ratings and reviews platform to ensure consistent review collection and complete syndication to participating retail partners.
- Responsible for conducting scheduled website audits to identify issues and generate ideas for UX enhancements. Coordinate with global brand, local brand and web development teams to resolve website issues, maintain updated content and present enhanced UX recommendations for approval.
- Responsible for scheduled testing and maintenance of our analytics code / platform to ensure we have full source attribution data required to effectively measure digital marketing campaign performance.
- Plays a key role in helping to define and influence the long-term digital roadmap
Shell began operations in India more than 80 years ago. At Shell India, we invest in our people through our industry-leading development programme, which sees our employees thrive and gain access to experts on a local and global level. To date, we have invested more than US$ 1 billion already in India's energy sector alone in socially and environmentally responsible ways. It is the only global major to have a fuel retail license in India. The Shell Technology Centre Bangalore, STCB, is one of the three global hubs for technology in the Projects & Technology business of Royal Dutch Shell. In addition, we supply crude, chemicals and technology to public and private sector oil companies, and our Chennai Business Centre provides a wide range of finance, accounting and business services to Shell globally.
- Day-to-day digital program management and optimization of websites, mobile, search engine marketing (PPC,SEO, CRM, social media, display, digital video, etc.)
- Supports the marketing organization in managing all digital projects and program enhancements
- Day-to-day interaction with digital agencies and our marketing team members
- Provide regular updates to our marketing team and leadership
- Develop and provide local market digital training
- Regular digital reporting & ROI analysis
- Budget: $500,000 - $1,000,000
- >20% travel required
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video