Customer facing staff responsible for winning business. Essential Responsibilities:
- Selling to named account(s), addition of a new customer is typically rare and usually subject to review process.
- Include key accounts within a single business group/P&L.
- Contributes to sales plan in a specific region.
- Defines sales strategy for targeted clients.
- Products and systems requiring technical knowledge.
- Some customization to client conditions can be done.
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales. Is leading a department with medium-sized estimated orders.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Account Sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more