The lead service specialist will be responsible for growing service agreement for installed base customers by working with service & sales team to customize service offering and drive commercial results. The lead service specialist will need to work closely with internal team and customers to ensure successful SSA execution, renewal and scope extension.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with service and product line team to create standard / customized service offerings for customers, and drive service agreements coverage and penetration.
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve as the interface between customer and all internal organizations creating one BakerHughes for the customer.
- Work with internal team to understand and communicate commits and status to customers.
- Manage service agreements and lead service delivery that continuously surpasses customer expectations. Support report, forecasting, billing and collection activities.
- May also engage in sales activities for assigned customers.
- Leading process improvement efforts to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Proactively identify customer needs, develop and implement customer specific solutions.
- Support other service growth efforts and operation excellence.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Strong English language skills in both written and speaking as mandatory requirement.
- 3+ years direct experience in a customer facing position.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more