At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
The lead service specialist will be responsible for growing service agreement for installed base customers by working with service & sales team to customize service offering and drive commercial results. The lead service specialist will need to work closely with internal team and customers to ensure successful SSA execution, renewal and scope extension.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with service and product line team to create standard / customized service offerings for customers, and drive service agreements coverage and penetration.
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve as the interface between customer and all internal organizations creating one BakerHughes for the customer.
- Work with internal team to understand and communicate commits and status to customers.
- Manage service agreements and lead service delivery that continuously surpasses customer expectations. Support report, forecasting, billing and collection activities.
- May also engage in sales activities for assigned customers.
- Leading process improvement efforts to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Proactively identify customer needs, develop and implement customer specific solutions.
- Support other service growth efforts and operation excellence.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Strong English language skills in both written and speaking as mandatory requirement.
- 3+ years direct experience in a customer facing position.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more