- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
- Assist in the set-up of experiments and the recording of experimental data in collaboration with Engineering and Reliability groups.
- Maintain equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Able to complete special assigned projects.
- Proficient reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Ability to read and understand the English language.
- Proficient in the use of basic and advanced electrical test equipment.
- Expert level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Expert skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Demonstrate systematic approach to troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Advanced facilitation skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Team Leadership Skills.
- Technical Diploma or 11+ year's maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or
- Minimum 11 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more