At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
- Assist in the set-up of experiments and the recording of experimental data in collaboration with Engineering and Reliability groups.
- Maintain equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Able to complete special assigned projects.
- Proficient reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Ability to read and understand the English language.
- Proficient in the use of basic and advanced electrical test equipment.
- Expert level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Expert skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Demonstrate systematic approach to troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Advanced facilitation skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Team Leadership Skills.
- Technical diploma or 11+ year's maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 11 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more