Company: Baker Hughes
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
The Regional Ultrasonic/Eddy Current Sales Manager (LPB) will drive regional sales growth in UT / EC Product Line.
In the role of Ultrasonic / Eddy Current Sales Manager, you will:
• Execute on assigned operating plan and targets to assure that business wins profitable opportunities. Actively manage a 3X operating plan funnel within SFDC / DM
• Build influential relationships with assigned customers at all levels and develop strategies to win profitable business from those customers
• Develop customer strategies, campaign plans and leadership in their execution
• Be responsible for customer proposal development, satisfaction of customer CTQs, evaluation, plans and follow through
• Demonstrate commercial and technical expertise in specific market
• Actively track transmission pipeline market dynamics including competitive situations, customer needs, product evolutions and formulate analysis report to aid business forecast and planning for China UTSP Sales Team Leader
• Keep close contact with key customer luminaries to promote latest product needs to Product Line
• Generate record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers
• Perform post sale follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
• Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university (OR Associated Degree from accredited college or university and a minimum 5 years of experience in sales, business development, commercial, technical product demo and / or customer sales support OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution and a minimum 7 years of experience in sales, business development, commercial, technical product demo and/or customer sales support)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Industrial Ultrasound and/or Eddy Current
• Travel 50% of the time, as required
• Work overtime, as required
• Nondestructive Technical Degree from an accredited college or university desired
• Multiple Industries Knowledge Desirable (Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Power Gen)
• Nondestructive Testing Experience desirable, including multi-modal background
• Level II certifications in NDT methods are desirable
• Previous sales experience
• With writing/reading/speaking English ability
• Ability to network within local Baker Hughes infrastructure
• Knowledge of midstream oil companies and solutions
• Demonstrated ability to execute and drive results
• Fluent with the Microsoft suite of products, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Experience communicating with both internal and external customers
• Proactive work style, creativity, high energy