At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Reporting into the TPS Equipment and Projects Execution Leader for Asia Pacific and working closely with the Regional leadership team as well as the different Project Management Leaders in the product lines. The Senior PM will be the key reference point with the customer for a multi-business complex projects in the Asia Pacific Region.Essential Responsibilities:
He/she will play a proactive role in problems prevention during the project life cycle by highlighting potential areas of concern and promptly driving other departments in solving issues, which could affect project flawless execution. In doing so, he/she gains a complete and deep knowledge of the processes and activities throughout the whole Company. His/her role is critical to make sure Baker Hughes is able to proper follow the shift of the project's center of gravity from the HQ (before the shipment) to the site of operations (after the shipment) ensuring a flawless execution through the entire cycle of the project until the start up.
Among the above responsibilities, he/she will mainly focus on:
• HSE Leadership commitment, engaging and driving safety values.
• Lead customer kick-off meetings, project status meetings, GE site visits, customer project reviews and customer projects audits
• Translating customer needs/requirements into detailed project plans shared with companyQualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering - Mechanical or Electrical preferred
• At least 10 years of work experience
• At least 5 years of experience directly in project management
• Proven PM functional competencies
• Fluent spoken English
• Available to travel at short noticeDesired Characteristics:
• Baker Hughes Project / Resource Managemeernt expertise
• Baker HughesTPS products knowledge • Project Management Certification
• Contractual Terms and Conditions knowledge
The ideal candidate has customer centric behavior
- is able to deal with complex customers and meet specific requirements when needed.
- Strives for achieving the project goals and customer satisfaction.
- Has passion for the work, intellectual rigor and professional discipline while running the project.
- Has strong team leadership and team building skills.
- Is a team player, able to effectively communicate with his/her peers and the leaders.
- Has good influencing and communicating skills when dealing with different functions.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more