Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
The Advanced Lead Engineer demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes for an area or business segment. Has the experience or expertise to solve problems. Able to develop and execute objectives for self and others. This role has the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.Essential Responsibilities:
- Monitor electronics development in rotating machine monitoring & protection systems for BHGE MC BN business, which acquire displacement/velocity/acceleration/process variable, and communication modules development etc.
- Teamwork with cross functional team in both domestic and international to understand CTQ, design requirements, and seek out the opportunity for improving productivity.
- Lead system development to meet or exceed design requirements
- Contributes to research, technology development and program execution to generate new and/or improved products.
- On time complete detailed design with creative implementation
- Deliver design documents with BN guideline and rules
- Verify design meet requirements, standards and compliance and deliver test report
- New technology research and apply to product development
- Major in electronics technology, automation or automatic control
- Bachelor or upward of, CET six level with at least 7 years R&D experience, have experience of SCH design/PWB Layout by Altium, DSP design, master analog and digital circuit
- Demonstrated understanding and practical experience on industrial products and processes.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively both in written and oral english in a global team.
- Self motivate and capable of working independently on extended assignments
- Always leads by example
- Resourceful and leverage global team's skills and benefits
- -GB preferred (GE employee only)
- EEDP graduated - Master DSP/analog circuit design
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more